Please download the latest version of that Guide here. I have added some terminology and – more importantly – included some more programs.
Haven’t done a plan for a while. Don’t stick to them anyway, for better or for worse. Anyway – here is another one. At least it helps me thinking about what I want to do
It’s that time of the week again. Here my favorite reads of the week. This does not mean of course that they have just come out this week – it might also mean that I have been slow finding them. Enjoy.
- Resources on feeding kids on HBFS
- The dangers of raw vegan food by Julianne
- Vegans killing their kids by FreeTheAnimal
- Train like a man! ht FitAsFuck
- You cant make up for TV (or blogging…) time in the gym by GymMonkey
- How many reps should you do by Lee Hayward
- Rotator cuff exercises by Lee Hayward
- GM cows produce human milk by the HealthyHomeEcononomist
- Dangers of Fructose by Mother Jones (ht DrEades)
- “Convict Conditioning” – book on hardcore bodyweight exercises via grmbl
- Effect of paleo diet on auto-immune diseases via PaleoZoneNutrition